Friday 11 July 2008

endings

endings. I'm not very good at moving on to the next thing; I always spend time fussing over the ending! Ivan (pronounced eevan) and I went for a burger (nearly typed buger then, and attractive as he is, we are both attached! anyway...) and we chatted away and when he asked if I had a girlfriend, I told him "ye...his name's Liam" with a cheeky grin and then we spent ages talking about what is to me quite a dull (not to mention awkward) subject. Now I wish I'd brushed it off as being "dull and can we talk about something else, please?"! I will miss the PHd's. they're all such vibrant and interesting characters!

Aah, well. I've Facebook'd him, so...

anywhoo, now I'm procrastinating from packing, so I will bid you my fondest farewell, and, bouquet in hand, I shall depart.

Bye!
Tschuss!
Au revoir!
Konichiwa!
Love you!

R
x

No comments: